Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Gadsden , AL
Division: Media & Entertainment
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Gadsden, AL is currently seeking a Sales Account Executive. Account Executives are responsible for creating marketing solutions for clients looking to meet their key business challenges using radio, internet and event advertising. Responsibilities include – Prospect and call on new accounts - Develop and maintain client relationships through exceptional customer service - Conceptualize radio marketing strategies to address client challenges - Write and present proposals - Coordinate advertisement copywriting and production - Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, time rates and sales contracts.
Employment Status: Full-Time
1-3 year sales experience - Media Sales experience beneficial - A college degree is preferred, but not required.
Apply at clearcareers.com
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment 6510 Whorton Bend Road , Gadsden , AL 35901
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
CLEAR CHANNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Date Posted: 7-9-14
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Business Manager will be responsible for managing the local business office including sales revenue forecasting, payroll submission and accounting for the station(s). This position reports directly to regional financial management regarding financial and operational information.
- Coordinate with the regional financial management regarding financial and operational information. Liaise between station and regional/corporate office regarding business issues involving personnel, legal, FCC regulations, etc.
- Manage local business office.
- Process payroll including new hire paperwork, commission calculations, and talent fee allocation. Responsible for gathering employee personnel records.
- Provides revenue and balance sheet information to corporate.
- Maintain local trade files per policy.
- Manage local accounts receivable process including billing, invoice generation, cash in advance processing, and assist sales with collection issues. Assists customers, approves orders.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, trade). Conducts variance analysis and account analysis to identify discrepancies.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports. Submit payroll and financial data to corporate offices. Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- May provide special project support.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills highly preferred.
- Familiarity with accounting software highly preferred.
- Knowledge of FCC rules highly preferred
- Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
ClearChannel Gadsden Recruitment Alert